• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from southern Colorado

Crestonean

After spending so much time on ths great site, I figured I'd better check in. I'm planning to drive down to Rio Rancho, NM this week to pick up an M35A2 I bought, and I'm trying to get everything together that I might need for the 300 mile trip home. The recovery lists, inspection procedure, and parts listings I found here are really appreciated. If I could find a shipper at a good price I'd have it shipped, but the lowest bid so far is $1900, which seems pretty high.

One way or the other, I'm sure looking forward to renewing my friendship with a Duece. The last quality time I spent with one was in 1968.

Thanks, Harry$_57.jpg$_59.jpg

lilgiff

Hello and Welcome from Florida! You will have a blast doing the recovery rather than having it shipped... That's the FUN part! :)

Giff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks