• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from spain

felixjack

hi i an from granada/andalucia -spain,im mecanic and in the years 96-2001 i work for a german expedition company and we have god man kat trucks,now i search for my new company a man M1001 and i find this very interessant website.if i can help someone to get some information about german military trucks ask me and i will look if i can help you

thanks norbert

Last edited:

CapKrk

Welcome Felix...I'm fairly new here as well but this is a great forum. Helpful guys without all the bickering (ie. Internet Warriors) that you see on other forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Jim

felixjack

this forum is very interessant for me,lots of thinks about the us military vehicles.never been in usa,but i live before neerle ktown in germany and i was sometimes in ramstein on the flyshow on the airbase