• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from spain

felixjack

hi i an from granada/andalucia -spain,im mecanic and in the years 96-2001 i work for a german expedition company and we have god man kat trucks,now i search for my new company a man M1001 and i find this very interessant website.if i can help someone to get some information about german military trucks ask me and i will look if i can help you

thanks norbert

Last edited:

CapKrk

Welcome Felix...I'm fairly new here as well but this is a great forum. Helpful guys without all the bickering (ie. Internet Warriors) that you see on other forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Jim

felixjack

this forum is very interessant for me,lots of thinks about the us military vehicles.never been in usa,but i live before neerle ktown in germany and i was sometimes in ramstein on the flyshow on the airbase

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks