• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from the Houston Tx Area!

OL AG '89

97 welcome to world of O.D.
I don't have a duece ....... yet.....
wanted to start with the small stuff....

Warming the wife up to a duece.... will have to park it at property in North Texas....
She and P.O.A. would probably run me off if I thought I was parking at Kingwood address.

You can find a decent duece for about $2500 - $3500..... based on what I've been looking at (shhhhhhhh!!)
problem is each will have its little quirks that if you know what to look for, you can negotiate with.

A huge wealth of knowledge on the site........

p.s Cant help you with the "ford" issue.......

Barrman

Send a PM to Pistolnut. He lives in Caldwell and mentioned to me the other day that he might want to sell of his Whistler M35A2 since he doesn't drive it enough.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks