• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from the pacific

1SICKMJ

hey guys. Im a new guy, i work down in Hawaii at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. If any of you ever came down here for a trip you might have noticed we have a few CUCV's and one lonley 5 ton. me and the military trucks dont get along very well. so stumbled upon this website and since you guys probly got more experience with MV's thought i would join just in case i need some help with something. So far nothing crazy has gone wrong. CUCV belts aint a walk in the park though...........i really hate those belts.

1SICKMJ

uh you mean model num.? I dont know i can get it tomorrow. Its in pretty bad shape but RM uses it up at Kahuku Ranch. They haul fencing supplies with it and all their other junk, i got to drive it a few times. I was in heaven, Im only 19 and that was the biggest thing i drove. i fell in love with it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what is it like to live and work in paradise? Every day I think about moving there and picking nuts for a living . . . get away from the rat race . . .

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

I wish I had had the opportunity to drive big trucks when I was your age. I might have gotten it out of my system early. Nah, probably not.......

sw

1SICKMJ

Living here aint bad. It was nice today i tried to post a picture earlier but i guess you can only put up links from photobucket, that an my govt computer was being slooooowww.