• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from TN

ChevyFan1207

Hello everyone. My name is John, I'm 26 years old, and from SE, TN. I used to have a 1993 Chevrolet C1500 (2WD, long bed) but traded it for a 1985 Chevrolet K5 (I believe it's a M1009). It belonged to the Army, then GA police department, and now mine. I noticed your site while searching Google, and found a lot of things that peak my interest. :grin:

I also enjoy cigars, classic and older country music, whiskey, and movies.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings from 'middle East TN', big city of Greenback.

Bob

Hello everyone. My name is John, I'm 26 years old, and from SE, TN. I used to have a 1993 Chevrolet C1500 (2WD, long bed) but traded it for a 1985 Chevrolet K5 (I believe it's a M1009). It belonged to the Army, then GA police department, and now mine. I noticed your site while searching Google, and found a lot of things that peak my interest. :grin:

I also enjoy cigars, classic and older country music, whiskey, and movies.

ChevyFan1207

I'm in Cleveland. North of Chattanooga, south of Knoxville. Took my truck out to the woods for the first time this weekend and worked perfectly. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Last edited:

ChevyFan1207

I'm glad to hear that! I've got a good deal of family near you in Gasden. My father lives in St. Clair County, and the rest of my family lives in Trussville and Pinson.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm glad to hear that! I've got a good deal of family near you in Gasden. My father lives in St. Clair County, and the rest of my family lives in Trussville and Pinson.

Sounds like a good excuse for a mini-rally........maybe at Noccalulla Falls one sunny weekend.
There are about six or seven of us in the immediate area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks