• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from TX "Houston/Galveston Area"

Adxavier06

Hi guys my name is Xavier and I just picked up my first M35a2 Duece and a half.
I'm looking forward to learn a lot from you guys with this truck. Me and the old lady bought the duece to have a cool ride to cruise down to the beach and around TX. As far as I know the only mod it has is a muffler. But we have plans for doing the super single swap and maybe a few other things to make it more fun to enjoy. Here are some picks I hope you guys like it.

Attachments

Adxavier06

Thanks guys yeah I did a fresh oil change right as I got it and we went through two tanks of diesel last weekend. Me and the wife are loving it big time.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from KY, nice look'in truck. Now that is a beach buggy.
Keep the salt off her and it will last forever.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks