• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from washinton st.

Scoutinn

I wish i could. I am in the process of getting drivelines, and trying to figure out what 200 amp serpentine pulley i need. Thanks, i appreciate it. Hopefully get it on the road soon

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
New member, and a new owner of a m1025 project... Excited to get it in to the woods. Wanted one my whole life! Ive downloaded the manuals and have a few questions. I will search to see where to post. Thanks
Welcome to the group!

From way over here in North Carolina... There are lots of people and information available for sharing!
Upload a few pictures to show off your "new to you" truck!

Don't hesitate to visit others @ Centralia. You might learn things there to make your work easier.
Somebody has always managed to find an easier way to do something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks