• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member hello

cessnapilot89

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning,

My name is Cody and I thought I would publish a post here introducing myself in addition to the one I posted asking questions in my Deuce thread.

Currently I live in the Nebraska panhandle and am looking to buy my first military vehicle and am here to learn as much as I can before doing so. Somewhat mechanically skilled, mostly with fixing my 75 MG and repairing crop dusters, so I think I could probably keep a truck running reasonably well.

I look forward to being a part of the community here.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why isn't this truck in the monthly competition for best truck of the month!!!!!!!!!
Because I no longer own her, she now belongs to fellow Steel Soldier bigmike. I was concerned about her getting a good home, some of the locals here would have turned her into a giant dune buggy and there was no way I was going to let that happen. Mike has owned an M35A2 before and knows how to properly drive and maintain one. In the 17 years I owned her she seldom spent time indoors, and now she spends time indoors with the rest of Mike's MV collection. So now I can spend time restoring my neglected M38A1 Jeep. Do I miss her.......you bet. :cry:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from N.E. Ohio. Good looking truck. Make sure you have a lot of fun with it.
The fun began yesterday, driving it up and down the road for the first time. Learning the idiosyncrasies of the deuce transmission.

Never was so much fun had, while going so slow. In a cold drizzling rain.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks