• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member here in Iowa

Snoclo

Signed up this morning, viewed from time to time over the years.
Wishing all Veterans a great day. Thank you for service, past, present, & in the future.
Al in Iowa

Snoclo

Thanks for the welcome.
I am north of you, Toddville/Cedar Rapids.
I see your avatar, dump box on it. This something I'm wanting to do on 1 of my trucks (m35a2)'s for getting firewood. Whichever 1 I end up keeping, as I don't really need 2. If you know some one looking?, send them my way. What do you use yours mostly for?
Thanks again, L8r, Al to north.

Last edited:

Danger Ranger

Welcome from Ames! You don't need two trucks? Send one over to me! hahaha. I hope to see you at the Iowa All Breeds Jeep Show in Nevada next September. Its not just for Jeeps!

ridingshotgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know right where you are! You are about an hour north of me. Good luck with your trucks and your dump conversion. If you want to come and look at mine you are welcome to do so.

Snoclo

Thanks for the welcomes, was yours converted or pretty much always been a dumper. Yours looks to have a single cylinder. I've got a twin ram setup for mine, not sure about hinge point yet.

ridingshotgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are several dump conversion threads on here. I think there was one where they went into detail about the hinge point. I'll see if I can find it.

iatractor

Welcome!!! You are about 1.5 hours north of me. Live down here in Wapello. As you can see, there aren't many of us from Iowa and we are pretty scattered. Enjoy the hobby.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks