• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in AZ; XPLRNX2

XPLRNX2

Hello SS MV community!

My name is Myron and I have been lurking around SS for many months.... maybe even years??

A good friend of mine had gotten a 923 a while back and that kind of stoked my interest. Been trying to make a couple responses to get my post count up to over 10 so I can actually do other things.

There's certainly a wide gamut of information available here. I appreciate seeing all the members that help out with knowledge and individualized help. I sure have been enjoying reading through the various subject topics and posts!

Best, Myron / XPLRNX2

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello SS MV community!

My name is Myron and I have been lurking around SS for many months.... maybe even years??

A good friend of mine had gotten a 923 a while back and that kind of stoked my interest. Been trying to make a couple responses to get my post count up to over 10 so I can actually do other things.

There's certainly a wide gamut of information available here. I appreciate seeing all the members that help out with knowledge and individualized help. I sure have been enjoying reading through the various subject topics and posts!

Best, Myron / XPLRNX2
Well then, I guess we need to say Welcome to the Outfit!

What kind of plans do you have? Going to buy your own truck or maybe sign up to be a co-driver on your friends truck? Snap a few pictures of his truck and post them here. Maybe that will get him involved here too... If you get your own and both of you had one - you could start your own Convoy...

Anyhow, Welcome to the group!

ToddJK

Welcome! From my experience, SS has been a great group to deal with and meeting a few at a rally, really good people. Almost like family, but a SS family with great hospitality and respect.
If looking to buy a truck, I highly recommend the classifieds here. Members prefer to have a good reputation of honesty and fairness, which is a 50/50 chance elsewhere from my experience and the experience of others as described on here and in person.
Had a buddy that lived fairly close years ago who also had a deuce, when we got to drive ours at the same time, it was a blast. Get your friend involved here too, it'll prove to be more benefit than not, especially in the long run.

XPLRNX2

Thank you all for the positive welcome!👍👍😎

Unfortunately my friend had to let go of his 923 to facilitate other plans. I wish that the time that I would have known he was getting rid of it but that wasn't to be.

Anyway I've got bigger fish to fry, my wife had back surgery this past Wednesday, week ago. I'm off work to be able to care for her. I'll continue to peruse SS and glean information as she recovers. I've got a vehicle I went to go look at when she's finally up and around..... of course her back's going to have to be pretty well healed up before she tries to climb up into any MV.

Best, Myron

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thank you all for the positive welcome!👍👍😎

Unfortunately my friend had to let go of his 923 to facilitate other plans. I wish that the time that I would have known he was getting rid of it but that wasn't to be.

Anyway I've got bigger fish to fry, my wife had back surgery this past Wednesday, week ago. I'm off work to be able to care for her. I'll continue to peruse SS and glean information as she recovers. I've got a vehicle I went to go look at when she's finally up and around..... of course her back's going to have to be pretty well healed up before she tries to climb up into any MV.

Best, Myron
Don't want to push the wife, but this might help her get up into a 5-Ton a little easier. Here is a link to a retractable set of steps to avoid the stress and strain of getting up into a big truck...

XPLRNX2

Don't want to push the wife, but this might help her get up into a 5-Ton a little easier. Here is a link to a retractable set of steps to avoid the stress and strain of getting up into a big truck...

Thank you, Mullaney, for that information, pictures and link!!

Certainly has potential for making entry/exit a lot easier, appreciate getting that information!!👍👍😎

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks