• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Bakersfield, CA!

Brubber

Hi ya'll, new member here from Bakersfield, CA. A quick look around for forum and there appears to be a lot of members from central CA, any heads up on meets/ rallies is greatly appreciated! I look forward to being part of the forum!

-Brubber

Avn-Tech

Welcome Brubber,

i am am in California City, about 45 min away.
We have lots of off-road land available here for you to play with any toys you have.

do you have any ex-military toys yet?

laterrrrrrr
avn-Tech

Brubber

I have spent quite a bit of time out near Cal City, between Red Rock, Mojave, Randsburg, Panamint, etc there is lots to do out in the desert!

I am a recent owner of a M923A2 (bought out of Barstow during that last GovPlanet auction), we haven't got the vehicle back to Bako yet but we should have it here in a week or so.

Welcome Brubber,

i am am in California City, about 45 min away.
We have lots of off-road land available here for you to play with any toys you have.

do you have any ex-military toys yet?

laterrrrrrr
avn-Tech

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, welcome!

I know several MV loving folks from Utah make trips to Lodi, CA for swap meets and other fun.