• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Fort Worth, TX - What did I miss?

dherman304

Evening all, I accidentally bought a M1097 from GovPlanet. I say accidentally because I thought it was going to go for a lot more than what I bid. I ended up winning it for $3,900. Im thrilled with the outcome but I'm left wondering why didn't it go for more? I must have missed something???

Take a look and let me know if you see anything wrong with it. I'm thrilled I bought a running (with no blow-by) and driving 2006 M1097 only a few miles from where a work. I sitll think I missed something major though!

Below is a link to the M1097

dherman304

The plan is to enjoy it as-is while doing some refurb, then in the Winter swap to an LS. I have been obsessed with Hummers since I was little. I can't wait to build it out!

Reactions: 98G

HMMWVNEWB

Evening all, I accidentally bought a M1097 from GovPlanet. I say accidentally because I thought it was going to go for a lot more than what I bid. I ended up winning it for $3,900. Im thrilled with the outcome but I'm left wondering why didn't it go for more? I must have missed something???

Take a look and let me know if you see anything wrong with it. I'm thrilled I bought a running (with no blow-by) and driving 2006 M1097 only a few miles from where a work. I sitll think I missed something major though!

Below is a link to the M1097
I dont think you missed anything those just go for less because of the two door. You got a great deal its operational and seems like a good find. I just got the 4 door one myself. Congrats man I think you will have an awesome time getting to where you want to see it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks