• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in GA

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site. I'm south of you in between Atlanta and Columbus. Look forward to meeting you at Kennesaw and also the GA Rally.

GoldComet6

Welcome aboard!

Looks like a sweet British MV ride. Hopefully I can check it out in person later this year.

It's a great addition to the MV hobby. Well for some on this site, it's an addiction and they don't want to be cured.[thumbzup]

Jon_H

Wow, so many replies!

Thanks for the warm welcome and invitations (or summonses) to the Kennesaw and Durhamtown event, as of right now I'm hoping to attend both and check your HUGE American trucks.

I also saw that Tucker is having a Military theme for their monthly car show on Sept 11 (prize for best MV), anyone planning on going? index

Bill W

Hi Bill,

That's a nice looking Lwt, but I noticed you wrote in the past tense :wink: Do you know where it is now?
I sold it a few years back to a guy in PA., all I have left of it is a couple of door skins and the occasional "Lucas" nightmare....the one where your driving down the side of a mountain at night and the lights go out! rofl

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Jon.....welcome from the Don of the Alabama MV Mafia.
If you don't come to the GA Rally I'll have to send Guiedo and the boys over there to break a leg or two.
You cannot have more MV fun than the GA Rally.....to add to what Clinto said it is the premier MV event in this area.

Papa Bear will prob do a least one "run by" in his red tutu and pink combat boots.....it is better if you have partaken of adult beverages when this happens.....it keeps the image from being seared into your retinas.:shock:
Come join the madness.:cookoo:

What will REALLY sear your retinas is the sight of an old, skinny, nekid feller in a flight helmet running thru the woods screaming "deuces fer sale!!!!" Of course that would be the Don of the Alabama MV Mafia...code name wreckerman. (He has issues that meds can't quite subdue)

Sorta looks like this...(edited for this family friendly site of course) :

Attachments

keithc

Welcome to the site. I live in Lincolnton, Ga. I own a 1968 A2 multifuel and a 1955 M35 gaser. Still tinkering with both, but wanting more. I highly recommend the Durhamtown Rally. Last yrs was my first rally and had a great time. Planning on going back this yr.

Keith

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks