• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in MT

dbeluscak

Found this site after purchasing a few trucks... (seriously, when someone says I'll make you a deal it's hard to say no).

You are all a wealth of information. Really appreciate the forum and I'll be back with some pics and lots more questions!

Thanks in advance.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Found this site after purchasing a few trucks... (seriously, when someone says I'll make you a deal it's hard to say no).

You are all a wealth of information. Really appreciate the forum and I'll be back with some pics and lots more questions!

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Well heck yeah!
Post us up a few pictures when you have the time. There are definitely a few picture hounds around this site. Guessing you already have discovered the TM section where all the big fat books that will put you to sleep are located... Boring as can be, but there is a ton of good information in them - if you can keep your eyes open long enough. :)

Welcome to the group from North Carolina.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks