• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member in NM

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Green Iron Madness.

You will need to edit your user profile and add your state of residence.

Rmtaunton

Welcome, and wow good job on the camo on the back of that bed , I cant even see it. Ha. But welcome to the fun.

Mrclean667

If you can get me a more accurate year, that would be great.

Yeah it has a baby bed in the back. good and functional for us with the 5th wheel hitch and the bumber pull hitch. front wench. little bit of everything we could need.

just picked up a 73 M54 w. View attachment 487107
Thats the M54 that was for sale there in Albuquerque on Menaul,next to that power equipment shop?
Looked like a nice truck, if it had been unaltered from original I would have jumped on it. Nice start to what I'm sure will soon develop into green iron madness. Welcome to Steelsoldiers, and its always nice to see neighbor, joining!

A member (Area52) has a fairly complete looking parts truck for sale in the classifieds here. Its in Trinidad Colorado, and I think he was only wanting 1k for it. Might want to look into it. He did live in Aztec, but now is in California.