• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member in North Carolina

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello every, just wanted to stop in and say hello.
I just became an owner of an m35a2 6x6 this past Sunday and I'm looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing myself one day

View attachment 895547
Welcome to the jungle from Maryland. Nice looking truck!
A lot of good, smart and knowledgeable people/members on this site. Most all will be happy to help you with no problems, a few are a little more gruff.
As most will tell you, download the technical manuals (TM’s). Read and study them, they are a wealth of info but a PITA to follow at first until you get use to them…not like civilian factory service manuals.
The search feature on the site leaves a lot to be desired. Web search engines are your friend and will help out a lot when looking for parts.
Good luck with your new to you truck!
Tom.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello every, just wanted to stop in and say hello.
I just became an owner of an m35a2 6x6 this past Sunday and I'm looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing myself one day

View attachment 895547
Welcome to the Outfit!

Well, it seems that @M35fan beat me to the punch on asking for pictures... You should definitely create a thread for you and your truck. It really is amazing what happens over time when you have a new-to-you truck and a camera. :)

And @TomTime beat me to the punch on downloading TM's. Those 500+ page books are perfect for creating sleep time in your recliner. The terminology though... That will help you a lot. And the flow charts for solving problems are pretty nice too.

@SCSG-G4 is a good guy to know. He is pretty active in parades and the local MV Association too.

So I guess the best I have to offer is a warm welcome to the group.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Outfit!

Well, it seems that @M35fan beat me to the punch on asking for pictures... You should definitely create a thread for you and your truck. It really is amazing what happens over time when you have a new-to-you truck and a camera. :)

And @TomTime beat me to the punch on downloading TM's. Those 500+ page books are perfect for creating sleep time in your recliner. The terminology though... That will help you a lot. And the flow charts for solving problems are pretty nice too.

@SCSG-G4 is a good guy to know. He is pretty active in parades and the local MV Association too.

So I guess the best I have to offer is a warm welcome to the group.

:oops: Sorry, @Mullaney if I stepped on your toes. But you know what they say, You snooze, you lose :sleep::sleep::sleep::D. I get excited when we get new members (the people and the MVs) especially the Deuces.

@m35a2newbie Just so you know, Mullaney is such a "picture hound" that he prints up a whole calendar, every year, full of beautiful MVs.

Hope yall have a great day!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks