• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member in Reno, NV!!!

Big Red

Hello everyone! Going to pick up my new Deuce tomorrow! Can't wait. This will be my first one and very excited. Any guys in Reno area with a Deuce let me know. I'd like to meet people in the area. Roll on!

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and nice looking truck.

I think the spare is going to look funny if you ever have to use it. :)

Clay James

Welcome to the 109 club! I remember how exciting it was the day I got mine. That looks like one of the MRE Depot rebuilds. You going to do an RV conversion on it?

mudman

There are several of us around here. Couple in Fallon, one out in Red Rock..May be we all could get together for a lunch or Breakfast sometime. Oh and a couple at Tahoe as well.

welcome to the site andour Addiction!!!
Ken

Big Red

Thanks everyone! Pick her up in the am at 0900. I do plan on tuning the back into an Rv conversion.
Mudman - we will have to plan a get together soon!
Hopefully the drive from Salt Lake City to Reno will be tolerable.
Wish me good luck!

Big Red

Welcome to the 109 club! I remember how exciting it was the day I got mine. That looks like one of the MRE Depot rebuilds. You going to do an RV conversion on it?
The truck was one of MRE rebuilds done last year. I bought it from a guy in Salt lake that used it as a company truck and rarely drove it. It's ready to go!

RayK

Another welcome from Georgia! I just got my second deuce a couple of weeks ago and it was just as exciting,or maybe even more, than the first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks