• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member - In Search of Salvage Yards & Assistance

cowboytough

We have a 1941 Dodge WC vehicle and have been searching for a radiator. Can anyone help us find either the actual part or give us some info on salvage yards that might have parts for our old gal ? - we would greatly appreciate any help offered!IMG_0213.jpg

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could search the classifieds. Help in the thread title is reserved for emergencies.

Welcome aboard. Your truck looks good.

3dAngus

It's going to be impossible to find a part advertising like this.
I would like to recommend the following for easier finds;

Section;
Classifieds, parts
"WTB, radiator for Dodge WC"

or something like that. With a title more specific to the part and vehicle, more people, people that actually have that part of know of one, will open your thread and look at it and help out if they can. Junkyard is to broad.

I hope this helps and wish you good fortune in finding the part. Nice truck, by the way.

quickfarms

New Member - In Search of Salvage Yards & Assistance

if you have an old radiator a good radiator shop could probably replace the core and fix any other issues.

Those trucks have long left the salvage yards and any you might find in a yard is either a puke if rust if the owner thinks it is made if gold or both.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks