• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member in Trinity Alabama

PorkChopMFMC

Hello to all. First time on the site. Have only had a couple of milatry trucks. Just hanging around now to start back into my next truck. I am going to be looking for paint to start on my 07 Harley Davidson Electraglide that I want to paint OD Green. I will be checking in the Classifieds for a truck also. Thanks PorkChop

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Pork Chop....welcome to the loony bin.
I am located in Sand Rock....near Leesberg....north of Gadsden.
I am planning a mini-rally in the near future...you are welcome to join us.
There are a bunch of us co-dependent MV addicts in the area. We have a support group but no twelve step program.....those are for quitters.
Some people suffer from their addiction....I enjoy every minute of mine.:cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks