• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Virginia

Big Spur

My buddy finally drug me into the hobby. I'm the proud owner of a 1953 M38A1 that's 50% disassembled. The tub will come off within the week.

Capehenery

Welcome to the group. Come out to Virginia Beach On Veterans day and join us for the parade. I see the M38 is disassembled but you can ride with us and meet the crew. There are several of us in the area. I have 3 or 4 on your side of the water that could be a good resource while you rebuild.

Allen

Big Spur

Thanks everyone. Thanks for the invite Capehenery. Unfortunately I have to head up to Richmond on Veterans' Day for a big event. I would love to meet up some other time though.

Capehenery

Thanks everyone. Thanks for the invite Capehenery. Unfortunately I have to head up to Richmond on Veterans' Day for a big event. I would love to meet up some other time though.
We get together for several events each year so there will be more opportunities. Our next event will be a holiday parade in VB.

I post here and have an email list if you send me your info Ill put you on the update list. https://www.facebook.com/groups/197202466977663/

SignalNco

Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley of the Old Dominion. Your right across from my old home place in Gloucester. You need to put up some pictures though. Would be great to see what your doing as you progress through your project.

68t

Welcome from tn. Looks like your next to Fort Eustice and the navy depot. I been to the aviation schools there, I got 3 m38a1 but need,s restored. I got 3 halftracks and 5ton semi. You will be hooked on MV.:D

68t

Welcome from tn. Looks like your next to Fort Eustice and the navy depot. I been to the aviation schools there, I got 3 m38a1 but need,s restored. I got 3 halftracks and 5ton semi. You will be hooked on MV.:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks