• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in West Tn!

Bamamastiff44

Hello to Everyone! I live in West Tn and purchased my 1st Military Vehicle! It's an M35a3 and it's being Refurbished now and will be ready this week! I added a winch and have plans on converting the cargo area into a camper/BOB vehicle! I don't mind admitting I know next too nothing about these vehicles! I would appreciate any help and suggestions on what I should do! I'm looking for ideas and possible layouts for cargo area?! I also purchased an in cab A/C and need advice on installation.
I basically need help fromA-Z! I will post Photos as soon as it arrives!
I'm excited to be part of the Steel Soldier Family!

Hooty481

Welcome aboard from South Central Kentucky! About all you can do now is strap your boots on tight and hang on because the sky is the limit on what you can do to one of these trucks. Good luck and be safe!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

There are threads on just about everything concerning the deuce.......Search is your friend.

Going to rallys is another way to meet new friends and get stuff to go with your new toy.

The best rally in the country is the Steel Soldiers GA Rally coming up in October......be there or be square.

cidrich

Welcome from North Carolina! You are already in trouble! I have already purchased two trucks, An M35A2, bobbed it myself and a M813A1, going to bob later. And I want MORE!!!!:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks