• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Wisconsin

skinnedknuckles

Welcome to the addiction. Sparta/ Fort McCoy has some more deuces on GL. You can go right up there and preview them and take your pick.
Paul in Janesville
1945 CJ-2a
1955 CJ-5
1952 m37
1968 m105
1961 m37B1
1971 m35a2 6x6 wo/w
1971 m35a2 4x4 w/w

Westech

CPL
well if your like any other people from Wisconsin here you better not be making trouble. We have a hard time keeping you Cheese heads under control. :stir pot:

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The informal MMVA, 4th of July parade and after at daves quon-set hut for hot dogs and swap meet.
I was out of town for the weekend........what did I miss????? Al Bundy's?????

wiggall, I was just in Berlin over the weekend having a beer at Bucky's Place in downtown Berlin.

Well I bought a 1953 M37 two weekends ago. I now have a winter project to look forward to. Its a runner out of a South Carolina fire dept. I bought it from a guy in Grafton WI. I've been having fun driving it around. The best part is that my wife even likes the truck.

I know............I will need to post pictures.