• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member in WV

Rockbottomfarm

I finally put an end to my lurking in the background. I have used this site to find TMs and tips for CUCV maint and to track down parts for some generators.

Thanks to those that have posted and made manuals available on this site.

I am recently retired from the army and have been dabbling in surplus tools. Many times those lots contain MV or generator parts. It is my intent to post those in the classifieds. I hope to sell items at very low prices. I just need to cover my gas and make a few bucks to support my tool habit. Please feel free to comment or PM me if a price seems out of line....or if it exceptionally good.

Rockbottomfarm out.

61sleepercab

Welcome fellow Mountaineer!! My green pile rests at Walton, WV above Charleston. A deuce, 5 ton and various trailers are here so far. I watch the Ohio GL sales as across the mountains East is not a happy trip. Mark

troyidom

I once read on here that if you hang out too long something big and green is in your future. Almost correct. I ended up with something big and tan! Wanted green but couldnt pass on the deal. I dont know much about posting here but i have read and have gotten lots of useful info from you guys here! So i ended up with the old M925A1. I love it! Drove it to work today and everyone got a kick out of it. Some were just in awe! Im sure ill have tons of questions to come. Thanks for everything to date

troyidom

Well thank you. I started a complete flat black paint job today. Im sure there are many purists that might frown upon that but i have seen some killer looking mvs in flat black. I cant resist

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks