• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member M38A1 Edinburgh Scotland

scotbish

Hi new to your group, I have restored an M38A1 with the help f some close friends, I have joined your group to find out more information about my vehicle and also for pointers, tips advice etc for dealing with problems encountered.
My jeep is used regularly, it is used on the roads and not a show vehicle, it is a working vehicle used for education and fun day and remembrance also for nostalgia. I get a great deal of pleasure out of using my jeep and meeting some great people in the process. Thank you for allowing me to join your group.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kenmore, Washington.

My daughter graduated from the University of St. Andrews last year. We have really enjoyed what time we spent in your beautiful country.

Please post some pictures of you jeep. We are all very visual here.

Storm 51

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the green madness...Welcome to the site, now you can start collecting! We purchsed an M38A1 fromScotland and my lad drove it all the way to lincolnshire non stop. Did around 25 M.P.G. and mostly 55 60 M.P.H. I post a picture of us "sponsering" a handicapped lad who (has since) gone to the U.S.A. for specaial treatments. See you at war and peace?.

Attachments

Amer-team

You have a good looking M38A1 there. They are a comfortable and dependable jeep. Have had mine for 28 years with just oil changes, a brake job, and some new tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks