• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member near Gettysburg, PA

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site hobby friendships and hopefully (Are you planning on purchasing an ex military truck?..well when you do..) Many events to come.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

If you haven't already met him (and you probably have), you should make a point of looking up Frank Buck in Gettysburg. I am confident you'll have a lot in common to talk about.

Best wishes,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Brad Frank

I drove through Gettysburg shortly after the 4th of July this year, and there was a desert camo m998 for sale on a side street. Does anyone in the area know if it is still for sale? I didn't expect to find myself in a position to go after it so I didn't write down any of the info...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks