• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member out of Maine

hooked on Duce

I live in Charleston use to live in tw-22 near Calais. What i have is a 1952 gas powered Duce and a half made by studebaker. I have a winch to put on her and a troop/cargo bed.
It use to be a van body m109 but she was missing van body. Found it all at a junk yard not far from where i live that was crushing them:cry: and i saved her from the crusher and got the winch. Got it all for scrap price truck 1200 and the winch 300 but they cut the pto shaft but not a problem. As i said hope to have pics on soon next day or two. For now thank you all for welcome me to the SS Fourms Thank you much.

Scarecrow1

Welcome from Scarecrow1. Glad you were able to save another part of history from mans ignorence . Good luck on keeping her a running and useful part of your life .

hooked on Duce

Thank you about the junkyard. The man bought it at a sale and was getting robbed every other day so he crushed the trucks for waht he could get. I was there when the crusher came so all the parts are gone but if I hear about a miltary junkyard around i will let you guys know about it.

hooked on Duce

Yes that is my truck in my profile pic It looks like a miltary fire work truck it has a big vale on back and fire hose hook ups and what looks like hose box on the other side. I hope to have more pics by the end of the weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks