• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member out of Stillwater, MN

four-thirteen

New member from Minnesota saying hello. Been thinking about buying a deuce but the logistics are hard to manage at this point in my life, as I am just finishing college. It is kind of reassuring to find that I am not the only twisted individual who wants to spend tons of time and money playing with the military's cast off iron.

My dad thinks its a really bad idea, and I am inclined to agree. But I can't think of a better way to get groceries.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! There is another member from Stillwater on here who bought a couple deuces from me, keep an eye out for him driving around town:).

Bobbed4x4

Banned
Welcome! I just got my bobber a couple weeks ago and LOVE it! I loaned my car to my parents this week, so my deuce will be my daily driver for the week. I always get to go first at the 4-way stop :-D

Big Earl

Stillwater

I did buy 2 deuces from tie6044 (thanks), both excellent runners, run them as convertibles with no roof and windshield laying on the hood. If you're in Stillwater, you'll probably see it around. The only money I spent on this one was for a pyrometer, because the IP was turned up a bit. Other than the cost of fuel, they're a pretty simple, solid build work horse that's fun to drive....it's hard to go somewhere without someone stopping you to ask questions about it, everyone seems to be fascinated with them? If you're looking to buy, call Scott (tie6044) he's in Blaine, and may deliver to your door...he has plenty to pick from.

Attachments

dittle

Nice to see more Deuces in MN, maybe we can have a get together up here sometime. Ok, now who has enough land to have a bunch of OD addicts show up to their house at?

four-thirteen

The plan was to buy one out of the next lot that comes across GL at Camp Ripley. Just gotta get my tax rebate back from the feds.

I think my dad may have not-so-fond memories regarding the m35a2 he is trying to repress, and he doesn't want it in his yard, so i need to figure out where to put it that is out of sight.

Last edited:

Big Earl

You can PM me if you'd like to see my truck, look it over if you're not that familiar with them, ask questions before you buy one. I'm on #3, can't get enough of them....even if it didn't run, I'd still leave it parked next to the house so I can see it when I come home....it's an addiction to say the least.

Attachments

four-thirteen

Well, Big Earl let me "enjoy" his deuce for a short time this weekend, and I am more excited about it than ever. I am ready to jump in with both feet.:-D