• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member PA

FloridaAKM

Welcome from Florida. There are alot of brains to pick, from guys who will give honest answers & advice. Enjoy the new hobby....your wallet will hate you, but it is so worth it..................

m109a2

Hey brother you do not have to tell us what you are looking for, On the contrary. I lurked for A year before I found my dream truck Flew up to North Carolina and bought it from A respectable SS member. Which I highly recomend M35w/w m35a2 frame with m109 box and a 105 mate I drove a long ways home.Al.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks