• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member - Raleigh, NC

m109a2

I am very sorry about this,I did not mean to put you in the crosshairs.I was aiming at some one else that listed his location as U.S.A.This did not set well with me.Yes there was alcohol and stupid going on and please do not let let this this reflect on the fine people that we are lucky enough to share this site with.Al

jam68

No problem by me. Looking forward to making this truck into a great hobby. Glad to see other in NC as well. First up is to get a title.

Joe.

I am very sorry about this,I did not mean to put you in the crosshairs.I was aiming at some one else that listed his location as U.S.A.This did not set well with me.Yes there was alcohol and stupid going on and please do not let let this this reflect on the fine people that we are lucky enough to share this site with.Al

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only condition the factory said that the ecu or black box is dead and no hope for it are 5 solid red lights other than that you have other problems that we can help with

jam68

Thanks Coffey1 - I am reading through the TM's to try to figure out where to start with the CTIS. Once I get an idea and figure out what it is doing I will post some status. I need to first figure out how to test/try it so I can figure out what the status is. The guys at Iron Planet said that was the only thing that did not work on the truck but they were hustling through the trucks. I am sure that they did not spend any time on it - simply works or does not and off to the next piece of equipment. The guys at from Iron Planet at Bragg were really nice guys and helpful.

I will post more when I have figured what it is not doing.

Thanks and I am looking forward to some help getting orientated to the truck.

Joe.

The only condition the factory said that the ecu or black box is dead and no hope for it are 5 solid red lights other than that you have other problems that we can help with

jam68

That's us! As a side note, the driver was great. He is located down by Wilmington NC. I have his contact info if anyone needs big things moved. He said to just call him direct and he can get things pulled moved. He does a lot of moving in and out of Bragg.

Joe.

Found you guys on my dash cam...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks