• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member - Reno Nevada

jpinreno

Hi everyone, new to me M1078 member based in Reno NV. Bought the M1078 from Eric Hines of BuiltMFG. One item still seeking is a tan tailgate if anyone wants to sell or trade for a second 55gal fuel tank as I have a spare. Nice to meet everyone!

Josh
2002 M1078 A1, Reno NV

Naya 1

Hi everyone, new to me M1078 member based in Reno NV. Bought the M1078 from Eric Hines of BuiltMFG. One item still seeking is a tan tailgate if anyone wants to sell or trade for a second 55gal fuel tank as I have a spare. Nice to meet everyone!

Josh
2002 M1078 A1, Reno NV
Josh , if you are still looking for a tailgate we may have one and can trade with your tank
Keith , Gardnerville , NV

CW555

Josh
2002 M1078 A1, Reno NV
Hey Josh! I am stuck in Reno with my m-1078-A1. Need some resources. Do you have anyone in Reno who can help me trouble shoot the panel? CW 206-910-0124. Thank you!

jpinreno

Hey Josh! I am stuck in Reno with my m-1078-A1. Need some resources. Do you have anyone in Reno who can help me trouble shoot the panel? CW 206-910-0124. Thank you!
I spoke to CW and he was back on the road, was an issue with K11 relay starter engagement.