• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member reporting in

orrisd4

OK, i've posted once or twice but never really made an introduction.
My name is Dustin, I'm 21,live in the mountains of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, just this year graduated from my Gunsmithing college courses with a 4.0 gpa. ive worked as a welder/fabricator for a couple years and now work as a slaughterhouse worker.

I found this amazing collection of diesel loving steel nuts while looking for info on my soon to be delivered m35 and got hooked here.

ok i said my peace carry on

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Congrats on graduating and big time CONGRATS for passing with a 4.0.

I've been in that area before and that's nice area although you probably get tired of the college students doing stupid stuff nearby.

61sleepercab

Welcome from your southern WV neighbor. You will find lots of stuff to have fun with this Army Iron. Save your dough and get as good a running truck as you can get. I have had Studebaker WWII 6x6, Willys MB in past and now have a M35 and M925 5 ton to play with. Mark

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Steel nuts. Must be for those nuclear hardened squirrels by Three Mile Island........... ;-)

Welcome aboard.

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Dustin. You are among a group of many American Patriots, some veterans and some not, but all with the same military metal affliction and love of country. Hope to hear more from you and hope you have a fun time here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks