• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member, San Antonio TX

Keith_J

I was invited here by TexAndy as he needed help and since I have Army experience, figured on joining to see all the pictures.

I have a few thousand miles of M35A2 experience plus many hours assisting the 63B mechanics in the motor pool. Assigned drivers had that pleasure, from changing tires to relubrication of wheel bearings. Yes, I know my way around the -20 & P.:grin:

ABN173

I was invited here by TexAndy as he needed help and since I have Army experience, figured on joining to see all the pictures.

I have a few thousand miles of M35A2 experience plus many hours assisting the 63B mechanics in the motor pool. Assigned drivers had that pleasure, from changing tires to relubrication of wheel bearings. Yes, I know my way around the -20 & P.:grin:
Welcome to SS Keith

chaplain

Beer Good!!!!!!!!

Beer Real Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did anybody tell the new guy that the initiation fee is beer?

OOPs I only got 21 posts, did I ever bring beer to the party?

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
would any of you nice san antonio members be willing to get a running duece out of that base near you.. its not ready yet but think its getting close... it runs and starts and has good brakes... just need to get it out and store till the weekend for a recovery .. shout back if anyone can thanks TIm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks