• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member-SE Oklahoma with newly acquired M923A1

General Hood

I consider it an honor to be a new member to this group. I look forward with anticipation to learn, and possibly contribute to our like minded "hobby". Fortunate for me, my wife is exited about MVs as much as I. :grin:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, it's great to have a supportive wife for your hobby, be warned , this may turn into an addicting habit, "green crack" may lead to trucks, generators, gear, support equipment and a lot of fun.
JC

m109a2

Welcome General Hood.My wife is cool to when I flew to N.C.bought my deuce from Neil and drove it home 5 days later when I got off the slab I live 3 blocks away my wife heard me she was on the porch and I asked her what did you hear first the turbo or the exhaust she said you.Al

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks