• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member st.louis missouri

Volvo740turbo

New guy Here! Been reading this forum since 2012 figured it's time to join. Proud owner of a 1984 m1009
This truck has served me as a daily driver, tow vehicle, light service truck and now is my delivery car for the pizza joint I work for currently, my other cars are a 1990 and 1991 mazda miata(s) and a 1984 volvo 740 turbo sedan ( built, sorta) Before joining I found a wealth of information here and hope to share what knowledge I've acquired over the years with my cucv

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the green addiction!

I'm in Macon, an hour north of Columbia. There are several SteelSoldiers in the St. Louis area and other parts of Missouri.

Stay safe and stay in touch,

firefinder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks