• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member-Tennessee

dwbf fdwb

I am a new member to this site and was reffered by a good freind who is also a member. I think this is a terrific website and will utilize it extensively in the immediate future. Recently pulled 3 mep002a gensets out of redstone. This is my first experience at purchasing at auction withiut preveiw and feel that I got lucky.First inspection revealed gensets are intact with no visible parts scavanged or removed. I will post with pics when possible.I am confident that my brothers here will be a good support in my efforts to ressurect these units. I first and Foremost want to express my gratitude to all those who served!! Glad to be aboard.002.jpg001.jpg

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're just down the road from me. I don't know much about generators but if you need anything else, give me a shout.