• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member to the PNWSS

jets1959

I really like the concrete stain work in the inside photo.

...... is there something official about the PNWSS chapter that I need to know about so that I can participate or is it not so formal? I was reading about the convoy from the Tacoma area to the camp out this summer and I feel all excited like a little boy about it and my sons will love it too.
I think the only requirements are to have the green addiction in some manner, not to be an a$$ hole in any manner, to help out if you can and to have fun!:driver:

Last edited:

bshupe

I think the only requirements are to have the green addiction in some manner, not to be an a$$ hole in any manner, to help out if you can and to have fun!:driver:
Well, I have all the symptoms of the sickness and should have a confirmed diagnosis this afternoon about 1500 when I am scheduled to pick up my first MV, an 86 M1031, in Seattle.

As far as the other part goes.... there are no indications of Richard Cranium's disease, although my father has some early signs. As for the other thing you mentioned, one time in the past a guy did call me that but I had just let the magic smoke out of his stereo so Im not sure that counts.

The biggest challenge I can see is that I seem to be in the MV wilderness up here in Mount Vernon so I dont imagine I will be a frequent attendee at the local coffee show where you guys meet up or whatever. I have made contact with one SS member in my area though and he seems to be a real nice guy and I will be working on getting to know him better.

Regards!

Bob

srodocker

bshupe! welcome aboard!

We are anything but formal. shoot i still wear my highschool sweatshirt to the rallies as the wife hate sit when i wear my good clothes hahahah.

anywho we do mini rallies every so often so hopefully you can make one.

every summer we do 1 big rally/campout and do a convoy and have free food :)

jets1959

Well, I have all the symptoms of the sickness and should have a confirmed diagnosis this afternoon about 1500 when I am scheduled to pick up my first MV, an 86 M1031, in Seattle.

As far as the other part goes.... there are no indications of Richard Cranium's disease, although my father has some early signs. As for the other thing you mentioned, one time in the past a guy did call me that but I had just let the magic smoke out of his stereo so Im not sure that counts.

The biggest challenge I can see is that I seem to be in the MV wilderness up here in Mount Vernon so I dont imagine I will be a frequent attendee at the local coffee show where you guys meet up or whatever. I have made contact with one SS member in my area though and he seems to be a real nice guy and I will be working on getting to know him better.

Regards!

Bob
My MV is a 1986 M1031 as well. Still trying to get all the vehicle mechanicals sorted before trying the generator, but will get there. If you don't know when the last PM was done on the truck you need to do everything. Start small and work up. Get the TM's you can down load them at www.jatonkam35s.com for free. Some goob was in charge of doing the PM's on my truck. Three different color greases were on the front wheel bearings and they were just packed full. The bearings couldn't even turn. Have new bearings now. good luck!!!!!!!!!! I am here if you need me.:driver:P.S. Don't worry you qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are breathing right? Because that is the other requirement.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks