• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member vehicles

halftrack

Isn't the light switch suppost to be on the other side of the steering column??? What model M37 is that?? This one is mine. Took 3 to make this one. Worst than your original one.

Attachments

avengeusa

wow, nice trucks, i feel so inadequate with my old jeep cherokee

but I do have a really nice Deuce lined up

heres the jeep

Capt.Marion

My M37 has the light switch above the ignition switch, on the right hand side of the steering column.

Fine collection of trucks you have there sir.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
halftrack said:
Isn't the light switch suppost to be on the other side of the steering column??? What model M37 is that?? This one is mine. Took 3 to make this one. Worst than your original one.
I can't attest to all M37s, but in my experience every M37 I ever drove had the light switch above the ignition switch to the right of the steering column. Every deuce I ever drove, on the other hand, had the light switch to the left of the steering column.

CDN-CUCV

Man, what a tough act to follow. Those are some proper M37's.

This is my '85 M-1009. It's my first venture into MV's, having been a hotrodder before but having alot of fun with it. This truck apparently was on the cover of Military Vehicles Magazine #83 and was purchased for use as a movie prop. No rust, clean, 41K mi., air-ride seats installed, everything works perfectly.

Attachments