• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member, Virginia

conny

Good day Gentlemen,
Very nice site and covers virtually every vehicle. My main purpose for joining is to learn more about the CUCV's. At my age, I need something with a bit more speed and comfort as well as air conditioning when it can be installed. The vehicle will be used with grand-kids camping and travelling the State. Hope to start them early on MV's. Will read, ask questions until I'm comfortable with a purchasing a CUCV.
Anyway, married for decades (same woman), 3 kids and 3 grand-kids. Disabled Military and Retired USPS on Disability. Live in Culpeper, Va on 6 acres and have my own fishing pond.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Front Royal. I lived in Culpeper from 1997-2004, small world. This site has plenty of info on the CUCVs, I'm sure it will be helpful to you in that regard...

zoltarp

Good day Gentlemen,
Very nice site and covers virtually every vehicle. My main purpose for joining is to learn more about the CUCV's. At my age, I need something with a bit more speed and comfort as well as air conditioning when it can be installed. The vehicle will be used with grand-kids camping and travelling the State. Hope to start them early on MV's. Will read, ask questions until I'm comfortable with a purchasing a CUCV.
Anyway, married for decades (same woman), 3 kids and 3 grand-kids. Disabled Military and Retired USPS on Disability. Live in Culpeper, Va on 6 acres and have my own fishing pond.
Hey a fellow Culpeper guy! I just started looking into 5 ton trucks recently to replace our popup camper that was destroyed last summer in a microburst, I'm heading down to Portsmouth this thursday to pickup my first purchase an MEP-002A generator set. If you need a hand some time just drop me a private message and I'll come a runnin :) I also do alot of target shooting and reload 9mm 40S&W 45ACP 223 and soon 308. We may already know each other, drop me a pm some time.

Bruce

Kawgomoo

Banned
Born and rasied in Va Beach here, Currently in Arizona though.

The wife and i have been considering a move back to va. Probably more western this time. Its beautiful out there.

Welcome!

conny

Hiya guys,
The best thing about the western part of Va. is less traffic and the mountain views. Our home is surrounded by horse farms. That's why we retired here.
Bruce, I use to reload. Now I send whatever caliber brass (Starline) and weight bullet to a guy in Florida and he loads to my requirements. Usually 9mm Largo and .44 Automag. I pretty much collect (stockpile) and don't shoot anymore.
Thanks for the welcome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks