• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member, WA state. Dodge 6x6 project.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi - great site of course, I’ve been lurking for a while but I don’t think I’ve introduced myself. I’m starting on a WC62 6x6 project. Pretty excited about it.View attachment 846727
Well, happy lurking - and here's an official Welcome to the Outfit - just in case you hadn't gotten one before! Can't wait to see some inside and underside pictures. Really interesting that it is setup with singles and that looks factory. That is all the rage today (or maybe the last 20 years or so).

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome to the Group. Love those trucks, do you, or anyone on here, have any background on the cab? I'm not an expert but I've never seen one before, would be interested in whether it's military, field added or civilian aftermarket. Maybe an artic kit?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks