• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member wants to say "Hello"

dsanderlmtv

New member here, just wanted to say "Hello" I just recently purchased a LMTV M1078 '98 and I am looking forward to putting it to some good use. I have been reading up on some of the threads here and it appears you guys have a lot of love and knowledge for this stuff.LMTV M1078.jpg

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Spring Branch and another new M1078 owner. Looks like you've got yours already. I still have more than a week before I get to start playing with mine.

dsanderlmtv

Welcome from Spring Branch and another new M1078 owner. Looks like you've got yours already. I still have more than a week before I get to start playing with mine.
Yes, I purchased about three weeks ago and I've been getting all the bugs worked out of it. Had to change some leaking seals in the right front hub and charge the batteries but other than that it runs great. Now I just need to find someone that can sale me some hard to find items I want fixed.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Post a Want ad in classifieds for the parts you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks