• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

25 pounder

New guy around !
Hi , I'm a new member on this forum , which I discovered while looking for information on the net , for the restoration of my 1944 GMC CCKW 353 toolset.
I've got a WILLYS , GMC cargo , Dodge WC 63( in restoration) , and some trailers , Bantam 1/4 ton , Ben Hur (steel) , Maxson quadruple.50 cal on trailer ,
I have some more trucks in the yard: 4 CCKW's , 1 Ford Canada gun tractor, 2 limbers , 25 pr gun , water bowser , Brill trailer , Dodge Command car
That's about it , still plenty of work to do !!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! You are definitely welcome, given you have plenty of OD credentials!

Enjoy the site and post up some pictures of your fleet!

Rick

25 pounder

Flanders is the Western part of Belgium , flemish language-the Southern part is French speaking.
So Flanders is located in Europe , between France and The Netherlands. We have a short coastline at the North Sea , and the distance with Great Britain is at the narrowest poiunt about 50 Km

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Lots of good stuff here, people and information. Always a pleasure to share "across the pond"

God bless,
Tony