• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ClayG32

Hey I’m a new member. I have a M1009. It’s been running great and then it started not wanting to crank. I would drive it all day then jump back in and nothing at the ignition then 10 minutes later she would crank up but now it doesn’t want to start at all. I could hear the glow plug solenoid engaging but no ignition. If anyone could give any tips I’d appreciate it. My number is 229201 3503

Attachments

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SteelSoliders.

Cranking and not starting?
Or not wanting to crank?

Make sure battery’s are charged and alternators are both working.

Recommend you Start there.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey I’m a new member. I have a M1009. It’s been running great and then it started not wanting to crank. I would drive it all day then jump back in and nothing at the ignition then 10 minutes later she would crank up but now it doesn’t want to start at all. I could hear the glow plug solenoid engaging but no ignition. If anyone could give any tips I’d appreciate it. My number is 229201 3503
Welcome to the outfit!

Sadly, I know very little about the truck you are working on - but there are a bunch of posts about these trucks.

There are a lot of folks on here that can offer suggestions too.
More details might get more responses too...

Last edited: