• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello everyone. I’m excited to learn stuff about the HMMWV. In June 2023 I purchased my M1097r1. I love the attention that these beautiful machines attract. I’m in north central Wisconsin.
Don’t let anyone call you yellow! Stand proud sand man!

Looks like a beautiful clean rig. Welcome!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello everyone. I’m excited to learn stuff about the HMMWV. In June 2023 I purchased my M1097r1. I love the attention that these beautiful machines attract. I’m in north central Wisconsin.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Glad to have you here - and now you have your first pictures posted... As you go along, keep taking pictures and posting. Makes a pretty amazing timeline. You can even say "way back when" I did this or that.

Be sure to have the TM's downloaded and saved. That way when you have questions you will own your own library of answers. The " -10" opeators guide might be worth thumbing through. The important stuff like that little red light for the glowplugs and how that system works are in that book. And that knowledge will save money you didn't need to spend...

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you buy it that way or get it from GP? I see you have had it a while, if you got it at auction real nice job cleaning it up!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks