• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2

FSBruva said:
M35A2-

What tires do you have on the Defender? They look like Michelin XL's?

Matt

Hi Matt.

Yes they are Michelin 7.50X16 XCL's. They are the correct tyre fitted to this vehicle. The series 3's use Good Year (hi miler)Xtra grips.

M35A2

DrFoster said:
holy shi+ ---- I can't believe on this forum - of all places - that user name wasn't already in use!

Welcome.

Hi my friend.

That's exactly what I thought when I registered. This is also my username for a forum in England that I'm a member of. So when I thought I would register on here (only just discovered it, and I've owned Military Vehicles for 17 years) I was thinking someone was bound to have it, but no. I couldn't believe it.

Here is my Toyota forum, to prove I've had it a while.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/

M35A2

Recovry4x4 said:
Andy, welcome aboard Sir, we're glad to have you here on this site. The UK certainly has some great MV events. I'm sure you're already aware of it but the M621 trucks from Norway are great trucks and are modified M35A2 trucks. All came with cab heaters, super single tires, and air lock differentials in all 3 positions. I know they are for sale in Norway as well. Of course I realize that they would probably shipped across the North Sea but maybe a consideration. Again, welcome!

I have found this link to the trucks for sale in Norway. I notice they have a LD435.1 engine. I take it these are NOT turbo varients?

http://www.surplus.no/index_uk.asp

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, now I don't remember! I'm going to have to dig a bit. Heres a paste from a contact I made in Norway that had access to trucks for sale. If the email addy is still good, might be able to answer some questions.

Subj: SV: SV: Parts Inquiry
Date: 8/2/01 8:34:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: Recovry4x4@aol.com ('Recovry4x4@aol.com')

USD 555 (used-no garantee) per axle + shipping cost(I rather recomend buying
a complete vehicle for 2700-. Where You know that these items work)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks