• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

huntinrig

I am so glad I looked at this site before I bought a M1009 CUCV. I live in Wisconsin and unless things change I cannot license it here. I almost put a bid in on one after looking around for a few weeks. Would have cost me several thousand dollars and all I could do with it would be parades. For now I'm on hold until I find out more and dig deeper on this legal stuff. I wanted to find one to use as a work/hunting rig. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

ABN173

Welcome to the site, why not plate it in another state? You would not be limited restrictions then. Best of luck to you though.

littlebob

Welcome to the site. I would join the MVPA and see what info you can find there. I've seen info on this issue in one of thier publications that are sent to members.