• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

allstaterider

I would like to say hello to all the Steel Soldier members. I have been a new member for about a month. I live in Wisconsin. I am new to computers also. Please forgive me if it takes me awhile to figure out the site navigation. I would like to thank Steel Soldiers for allowing me to be part of such a great site. The information found here is the best on the web. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do! Thank you!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

There is a sizable group of members in WI.

You will find there is an amazing amount of information available on the site.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
There's still time

Welcome from Columbus, Georgia.

You have entered the lair of some hard core MV fanatics with a wealth of knowledge to share.

The way I see it, you have two options...jump in full bore and whole hog and spend all your time and money on MVs...or...

RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks