• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New memeber from MN

grunex125

Hello all

I'm new to the forums, and thought I'd post a little bit about myself.

I came across this forums in my search for military vehicles and their possible uses in expanding my land clearing business. I've been in business about four years now and happy to say business is really picking up.

I work primarily in the SE MN area near Winona and have been seeing plenty of used Military trucks around on farms and acreages where I work and their many possibilities and applications for businesses such as mine. I hope someday soon to expand the business with the purchase of a few dumps and maybe even a semi tractor trailer combo to serve my customers better and offer improved services without having to raise rates.

I would like to thank admin for this chance to be a part of this forums and look forward to meeting many new people here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! I've got a few deuces and an 817 dump for sale if you are looking.

dozer1

Welcome to SS. Your not too far from me. I am near Austin. After harvest , if you are ever out this way, stop on by. I like to tinker with MV's all winter.

91W350

The Central Kansas Chapter welcomes you... Should you ever need help down here or find yourself lost, I should be able to help you out a little. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks