• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New monterey california

SSG ALBANESE

Sorry I never did this. I just jumped in head first. My name is Rob. Born and raised here in Monterey California. I love the CUCV but wish I had more room for more 2 1/2's lol. Restoring one M1008 and one M35A2 at the moment. Mods are all military "up to date".

I wasn't going to post on this particular forum but I am hoping to throw a hook and line out to catch me another MV guy/gal around my area. I heard their was a deuce in the 4th of July parade which I wanted to get into but broke my leg lol who are you???

Also passed an M1009 on HWY 68 the other day, I saw my M1008 wink at ya haha. I almost hooked my towbar up to ya and dragged u away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks