• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mud Flaps and Stuck Window

clb076

Hey Guys,

I went to my CAT dealer this weekend and bought a set of mud flaps to put on the A3. I'm Pretty pleased with how it came out 8) .

Does anyone have any experience with a stuck door window? It appears that mine has jumped the track and I can't get it down to take it out. It was stuck when I picked it up from GL. I'd really like to get it to where I could actually use it. Has anyone attempted to replace the glass in the window frame. Mine is cracked pretty badly. Thanks for any help!

Clb

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks